Followers

Sunday 12 May 2013

A bit of a challenge

Hi everyone! 
I have a very stressful week coming up as all year 6 teachers will tell you - it's the dreaded sats!!! So I decided to have a bit of a chill day and do some crafting.   I wanted to do something that was a little challenging, so I decided to get my snow white Centura Pearl out and use that as the only card.  I then got out a whole heap of dies and tried to create something delicate and pretty. 

I really hope you like what I've put together! 


First I used the Garden Lattice A4 m-bossabilities for the background, followed by the basic lattice die. I then cut a Sizzix framelit out of the lattice and made a border using 2 Sizzix framelits together to get the frame in the middle. 
I then die cut Lattice Accents for the middle, placing a sentiment in the centre.  I completed it with some pearl and ribbon from the Ribbon Reel.

Thank you for stopping my and more importantly thank you for any comments that you have left on my blog.  I really do appreciate them, I don't get to do crafting as much as  I would like but it really does act as light therapy for me when things get stressful, which in my line of work they tend to! 

Thanks everyone and have a great night!!! xxx


16 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love the embossing and the beautiful dies you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, I love white on white, so classy, good luck with the SATS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I love white and white and yes this is very successful. Love it all.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Sweetie, I love WOW cards x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this....white on white are some of my fave cards, and this one is fab...well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the embossing and dies used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and i love all the dies you have used.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous, love the dies.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always find monochromatic so difficult and you have made it look simple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely fabulous - you have taken so much trouble to cut the frame out of the lattice - so delicate and I love white on white.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning, love all the dies you've used

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card , white on white is so elegant . Hugs Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love white on white and this cardis beautiful, all that embossing and when you look at it you will wonder - 'how did she do that'. It really is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card so elegant xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous and elegant. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete