Followers

Friday 2 August 2013

New dies

Good evening everyone! Hope it has been a good week for you all and you have nice things planned for over the weekend.  I have had a really busy week, been into school for 2 days just trying to get everything ready for it all to begin again September. Took a day off from it all today to chill a bit! 

I had some deliveries of new dies this week and I have used 2 of them on this card. All the papers I have used are all First Edition 'Blank Canvas' and they are really pretty colours. It's available in the Range for £7.99. I first used the Spellbinders die Floral Ovals before using Marrianne Designs Creatables Cupcake.  This is a wonderful die, there are so many things you can do with it.  As well as the 4 elements you can see in my cupcake, there is also a flower and candle die as part of the set to put on top of the cake. 
I finished it off using the La la Land Heart Banner which is possibly my new favourite! 
The bow is from the new Lilibet collection, also available at the Range.

Hope you like! I see myself using these dies a lot more! :-)

Hugs xxx



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the soft pastel colours and the dies. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet creation. So love the colour pallette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dies they are fabulous. The bunting is gorgeous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good enough to eat, stunning. Not everyone appreciates the hard work our teachers put in, and the myth, about the long holidays, I take my hat off to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, perfect for these summer months and the ice cream colours.

    Claire x
    (CBN design team)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and delicate card. Your diecuts are beautiful and I love the pastel colours and that gorgeous paper.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for your kind words!! Avril, your comment about teachers has made my day - a huge thank you! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pastel shades and the yummy cupcake, fabulous card.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ow this is so sweet love the soft cols xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a fab card, such pretty colours...calling in to say thank you for visiting & following me, i`m now your newest follower xxxx

    ReplyDelete