Followers

Sunday 4 November 2012

Mulberry Wood festivities

Hi everyone,

hope it has been a good week and weekend! I still have the dreaded germs which have stayed with me for my whole week off which is so infuriating!
 I spent today playing with the Mulberry Wood CD Rom, as I had bought a gorgeous paper pad last week and thought it would be be perfect with the colours of Mulberry Wood. 



This is one of my faves on the Cd, I have the stamp as well and it is adorable. I have teamed it with the First Edition Stocking Fillers paper pad and a few odds and ends, one of those quick cards you can put together and still looks sweet. 


I used the same Christmas m-bossibilities folder for the next 3 cards. I ran it through on ivory pearlescent card stock from Crafter's Companion which I love using!


I would strongly recommend people get the epiphany tools and decorations as they add a really nice touch to a card.  The great thing about this Cd rom is that they give you the images for inside the epiphany bubbles - job done! :-) 



Finally, how can you not love this little elephant?! Ohhhhhhh so lovely! 

Anyway, time is ticking, work in the morning so best go and get ready! Have a lovely week everyone! xxx

11 comments:

  1. Lovely assortment of cards. I like your use of colours and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow you have been busy, They are all gorgeous, Love Mulberry Woods, great images and you have made them all look gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love them all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOvely cards all of them. That embossing folder is beautiful. I agree the epiphany tool is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy, fabulous cards. I have some of the epiphany tools but haven't had a chance to play yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all gorgeous. I love Mulberry wood too but haven't had time to play yet.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy! Great selection of cards!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Cards, those images are all adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB cards love the images. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete