Followers

Sunday 18 November 2012

Simple can sometimes be best

Good morning everyone! Hope you are all well. I'm up nice and early for a Sunday, we are throwing a little bash for my Grandpa's 80th Birthday so lots to be done and a journey back to Birmingham for it as well! 

Managed to have a play around with my GC yesterday.
 For this card, I used some white centura pearl card stock and ran it through the GC with an m-bossibilities folder. I love those embossing folders because they are double sided and they go through perfectly (as long as you have the raspberry plate). 
I then used a sizzix shape and die cut the middle of the embossed card out. 
 I used the expandable lattice die on silver mirror card and stuck it behind the centura pearl so that it filled that space nicely! 
It was a simple of case of die cutting a matching shape for the sentiment and popping some letters on before finishing with organza ribbon and a bow.  

Sometimes simple can be more effective than having loads going on. I'm pleased with how it turned out! 

Hope you all have a lovely day! xxx




11 comments:

  1. Stunning and as you say simple can indeed be the best. I love it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful, he will love it.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I love my GC xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, elegant card
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and very elegant. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this gorgeous card,fabulous design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and Clean CAS Designs are my favorite and this is gorgeously elegant. I love the wonderful cutout design showing the silver lattice. xx

    ReplyDelete