Followers

Monday 12 November 2012

Who's behind the window?!

Good evening everyone!
Hope it hasn't been too bad a start to the week for you all.  My playtime with the spellbinders continued yesterday with my new d-lite window die.  I went with a festive image, but this is so versatile it can be used for anything.


I first used Stocking FIller paper for the backing and then centura pearl pastel blue and purple which I embossed using the GC. I then used the window die and placed it on top of a Mulberry Wood topper.
The best thing about this die is that it can be opened, just to give your card that extra dimension! Love it!
Lots more play time to be had with these dies but sadly that will have to wait now until next weekend as teaching has to be the focus through the week!

Have a great rest of the week one and all! Hugs! xxx

3 comments: