Followers

Monday 26 November 2012

SWALK taking a little time out....

Ahhhhh who doesn't like taking a little time for themselves enjoying a long hot soak in the bath?! I got this image off the SWALK digi stamps CD rom (which is a must have for any SWALK fan - so many designs, so little time!)
I bought some spectrum noirs at the weekend and played around with them to see what effect I could get.  I need to expand my collection a little further (I have left a list for Father Chirstmas!) 
The plan was then to turn this image into a card....


.....which I duly did! I die cut the image using a sizzix die and then backed that onto a matching embossed template (the blue card)
I then used the pink paper and border from the Bird Song paper pad and the blue paper is papermania. I simply finished it off with a bow and a few gems as well as bright pink peel offs. xxx


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and loving this image too. I nearly coloured this in today but decided on another one.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty image, lovely car
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet card. I love how you've got the image coloured and presented on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the layout and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. I really love the sweet image and your colors and design really make her shine. xx

    ReplyDelete