Followers

Sunday 13 January 2013

Brand New Tilda

Hi everyone!!! 
Waiting for this snow with baited breath! I don't think it will be anywhere near as bad as people are making out, but we shall see! 

I ordered some Magnolia stamps this week, some from Sunrise Crafts and one from Sir Stampalot.  I have to say first of all the speed of the delivery was fantastic!!! Ordered Thursday evening, arrived Saturday morning.  I was so impressed I have ordered some more today! 

One of those that I ordered was 'Tilda with love potion'.  I like this image as I feel it can work for a variety of purpose.  It can be valentine/love related but it can also be birthday or congratulations.  Very versatile! 



Tilda was coloured using Spectrum Noirs - 
Hair - TN4, EB3, EB4, EB5
Dress - PP2, PP3, PP4
Shoes - PP4, PP5
Skin - FS1, FS2, FS3
Champagne glass - IG1 (glass) TN1 (champagne) 

I have inked the edges with distress ink (spun sugar) and cut it out using a sizzix framlit die. 

The pink dots around the outside edge of the pink paper is liquid pearls - a lot cheaper than using a lot of gems! 

Hugs xxx





10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design and loving the beautiful papers. Tilda looks beautiful too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloured that so well, I cannot colour with these pens, must watch some tutorials. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Lovely papers and Tilda's gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Tilda. Love the design.
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, love all the different embellishments and coloured beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card,love the details and fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and really sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card...I love this cute little image, the embellishments and the colours you've used are gorgeous too chick.
    huge hugs, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete