Followers

Sunday 6 January 2013

gorgeously girly

Hello everyone! 
Normality resumes tomorrow so I am making the most of a crafty Sunday! 

I coloured this Magnolia stamp using Spectrum Noirs - it's a very pretty and girly image so the same applied to the colours I used.
I then used Sizzix flower dies for the backgrounds and Spellbinders lattice dies for the corners.  I then topped it all off with bits and bobs from the crafty stash. 
It was actually a really simple card to do, the thing that took the longest was the colouring! 
But as I love a bit of therapeutic colouring I don't mind how long that takes! ;-) 

Hope everyone has a super week! xxx


7 comments:

  1. This so pretty. Fab colouring of Tilda as well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and lovely colours and the image is lovely too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - lovely delicate colours and super image,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet chick and I love the layout and colours.
    huge hugs, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness I love it, Fabulous image great colouring, love the design and lay out, GORGEOUS xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Tilda, can we buy her on digital?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!!! :-) Sadly you can't get them digitally, but if you shop around they have some good sales on at the mo on the internet!! x

    ReplyDelete