Followers

Sunday 13 January 2013

More magnolia

Ooooh I have had a busy old day crafting today! :-) I've really tried to experiment with the Tilda stamps, people do such beautiful cards using them, I am doing my best to head towards that, although I have a long way to go! 

Tilda was coloured using:
Clothing - CG2, CG4, DG3
Trim on boots, clothing and hat - CG1, CG2
Skin - FS1, FS2, FS3
feather - BG4, BG5
Hair - EB3, EB4

I die cut it using a spellbinders square die, then added a range of embellishments to jazz it up, most of which are Papermania.



For Tilda the skin tones are the same as above 
leotard - LV1, LV2, HB2
Hair - TN4, TN7, TN8
ribbon - PL3, HB1



I inked the edge with distress ink and again added a whole host of embellishments. I have really, really enjoyed making these cards today, I really hope you like them! Have a good rest of the evening! Hugs xxx

10 comments:

  1. These are two very beautiful cards chick...the papers, colours and embellishments are gorgeous and your images are fab too.
    huge hugs, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards, lots of lovely layering and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards,love the details and fabulous images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are fab cards. Great colouring. Love Tilda Hood, lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great cards, but I love the first one.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a fantastic job, both are gorgeous

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Love the Tilda images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two really cute cards hunni, especially like all the embellies you have used, great stuff. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful card .. in beautiful colours ... love the image as well ...
    xx
    Rose

    ReplyDelete