Followers

Monday 12 August 2013

Time to crack out the Christmas crafting!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend!
I am hosting another card party in a couple of weeks so have cracked open the Christmas craft boxes - seems mad in August! But everyone is always after a good card early, I suppose it's one less thing to do when the madness of December hits!
I have played around with a few bits and bobs this weekend and this card is probably my favourite from all the ones I made.
I used a 6x6 card and used the new Christmas paper range of docrafts for the backing paper. I then used a sizzix framelit square to cut the square out of the middle. On the inside of the car I used a Marianne tall house die from the creatables range. The tree is also Marianne with added gems for a bit of sparkle! The banner is Lala land dies. To finish off, I used a wodden 'joy' sentiment.

I hope you like! Simple but a bit festive! :-) Hugs xxx


This card is being entered for the Christmas blog challenge http://craftinboutiquechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/christmas.html 

13 comments: