Followers

Friday 9 August 2013

La la land - cute as a button images

Hi everyone! It's the weekend! Hooray! Hope you have all had a wonderful week.  I am halfway through my holiday already, it has flown by, but the great thing is I've been able to get back to Birmingham and see all my family and friends and be 'Kerriann' again rather than 'Miss'! It's been lovely! Friend, daughter, auntie, granddaughter, they have been the roles I have fallen back in to so far!

I bought some more digi stamps this week from la la land crafts, which, if you are friends with me on facebook, you will know they are my newest obsession!
I coloured the girl using spectrum noirs (TN7,3,2 for the hair, FS9,4,1 for skin, PP5 and 2 for the dress,  IB3 and 1 for all the blue detail.)
The circles are sizzix framlits and the curved border is spellbinders. 

Hope you like! Have a wonderful evening everyone! xxx 



3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and lovely image. Love the papers and embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card hun, love that image, so cute, so glad you have had a good holiday so far, xxxx

    ReplyDelete