Followers

Monday 29 July 2013

Bunting - always a winner!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6171233/?claim=u9p75bjjxre">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hi everyone!

I've been doing a bit of colouring again lately, this time I used one if my Strawberry Kisses stamps from Crafter's Companion.

I used used dove crafts papers for the background and then again for the spellbinders rectangles.  The lace is from docrafts as is the sentiment.

I have had a clear out this week and whist rummaging came across twine and bunting that I hadn't used yet.  So I thought I would put it to good use! I attached the end triangles and middle one with pinflair, using the other 2 to move loosely giving it a bit more interest.

Hope you like! Very girly but I make no excuses for it! ;-) Hehe!

Hugs xxx



5 comments:

  1. Such a cute creation. Love this image.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and love the bunting and lovely soft pastel colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little image, lovely colours- that bunting is super - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb card hun, love that image and the softness of the card, great work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah a sweet card love the cols and the image is cute xxx

    ReplyDelete