Followers

Sunday 28 July 2013

Die cutting delights


Hi everyone! 
Hope you are all well, and have enjoyed the heatwave.  I am slightly grateful that it's beginning to cool a little mind! I haven't been on here for a couple of months now, sadly I lost my nan very suddenly at the end of May - to say it was a shock was an understatement so I have just been trying to muddle through and get myself back on track. 
But here I am, back again, having another go at it and trying to get the old crafty mojo back!

Here I have used the Lala Land hot air balloon die, the Spellbinders d-lite wrought iron gate and the whimsical tree.
I ran some card through the grand calibur using the m-bossibilities garden lattice folder for the backing. 
For finishing touches I added some liquid pearl to the gate and balloon and some stickles to the tree.

I really hope you like it, I'm getting there again and now I'm on my Summer hols plan to have a bit more of a play! 

Hugs! xxx


7 comments:

  1. Great card - fabulous die cuts and lovely colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about the loss of your Nan.
    Your card it beautiful tho, love the combination of die cuts and colours you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Hugs
    Kelly - CBN DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss hun, your card is just beautiful, love the dies you have used to create a fabulous scene.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! The colours and layout are fb and I really need that balloon ie!
    Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about your Nan (hugs)
    Your card is so pretty, enjoy your holidays sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss hun...beautiful card, I love the design and all the detail too.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love the detail of the dies the card is beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete