Followers

Monday 21 April 2014

Worst blogger ever??!!! ;-)

Wow, if there was an award for worst blogger ever then I can't help but think I would win it! Sorry for such an absence! I'd like to think I have good excuses, family illnesses, work stresses etc.... as well as the added bonus of turning 30 and getting engaged! So there has been a lot of good and bad mania over recent months!!! Anyway......

I have been having a play with my new Tattered Lace Demure Corner this week, and it certainly is a pretty one! Very versatile! I used it with the Tattered Lace interlocking cupcake die with their dic cut sentiments too.  They do cut very well but some of the sandwiches need to be played around with a little.


I have used the same die on this yellow card except I have positioned it differently. I will certainly be using this one a lot I think! 

Anyway, I do hope you are all well and had a wonderful Easter.  Love and hugs to you all xxx

5 comments:

  1. A fantastic couple of card Karriann, the TL dies do make your card look something special don't they.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Karriann, love my Tattered Lace dies, these need to be added to my list.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards - the TL dies are so delicate, very elegant!
    xx
    PS glad to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerriann, Two lovely cards, love the dies.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete