Followers

Saturday 20 April 2013

A nice sunny day crafting

Hi everyone! 
Well, what a beautiful day it has been today!!! Sun is shining and automatically that perks everyone up and makes them feel happy! 
I have finally had a spare day when I have been able to craft today. I used some of my new kits, the card I am showing in this blog is from the new Forever Friends kit.
I used the pink spotty paper from the kit as well as the topper.  The frame is a Sizzix die, it was the perfect fit for the topper and I think it looks really pretty once it's cut out. 
The button ribbon across the middle is Forever Friends and I have added either side of that a pink border that my mom got me for my birthday, bless her! The ribbons down the side I recently bought from the Ribbon Reel.  I have been so pleased with what I bought from them, it really adds a special something to your projects. Last off, a few little embellishments with the flowers and Hobby House Pearls. And there you have it!

Hope everyone has enjoyed their day, finally Summer has arrived!!!! Enjoy your Saturday evening! xxx



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the gorgeous ribbon.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww this card is just so sweet i do love forever fiends bears i too have made a card using a ff today x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, love the lace and ribbon down the sides. The colours and die cut are great too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image, framed beautifully by that super Sizzix frame, really delicate colours and super ribbon and flowers - great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card. The image is adorable and looks beautiful in that diecut frame. The backing is lovely and those lace borders look wonderful. Such a pretty card that would make anyone smile.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Colours are gorgeous. KayXX

    ReplyDelete