Followers

Sunday 28 April 2013

All things lacy

Hi everyone,

I have had a very fabulous and very busy weekend but managed to make up a quick card tonight with a bit of a lacy theme running through it.









































I ordered some new grand spellbinders dies from Icon UK which I used to make the 2 doily style circles.  The pink paper is from the Nit-Wit collection papers and the yellow is from a papermania set. 

The image is Sherri Baldy and it has been coloured with my trusty Spectrum Noirs! 
I completed it with a few bits and bobs from my embellishments collections.

Hope you like, would love to hear from any of you that are out there tonight! 

Hugs! xxx

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card !The Sherri images are just gorgeous. love your colours, a card that puts a smile on your face! Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, lovely colours and image and what great dies!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete