Followers

Saturday 15 September 2012

Finally, a crafty weekend!

Hello everyone!!! Oh it's been a long time! Too long in fact! I have not really managed to do any crafting since I went back to work, as always, the Autumn term is probably the busiest!

So I have ordered a few crafty bits over the last couple of weeks, first off I joined the Docrafts Creativity club which got me some fab bargains, I ordered the Bobbin the Bear Christmas CD, The Joanna Sheen Fay Whittaker CD rom and have the pick of the day (all the cd roms) on its way to me! Phew!!!!

Well having finally had the opportunity to investigate the Joanna Sheen cd, I am hooked!!! The images are so beautiful!!! I wouldn't mind having a few of them framed and on my walls!
Here's a few that I have made so far.....


The thing I love about these images is how traditional they are. The coral coloured backing paper is from dovecraft, the striped one is a backing paper on the CD rom. Sentiments and embellishments were from the stash. 


This one is probably my favourite so far! As my partner just said to me, 'this is you and me when we visited London!' And yeah that's why I like it! I made a double bow with my bow maker and stuck it on the inside of the car rather than the outside. The frame is a spellbinders shapeabilities with some papermania flowers popped on for good measure. 


This would be a good card for a little boy's birthday,again the pictures just make you want to jump into them (bit like Mary Poppins when they jump into the chalk paintings!) 
The backing paper was from the CD rom, Anita's blue peel offs, papermania ribbon and some embelishments off the CD rom.  The sentiment is off the disc as well.  The great thing about it is that you can personalise the sentiments yourself which is such a handy tool. 

Well, all in all I am quite pleased with my wee self! ;-) The sun is shining, I am going to a wedding reception tonight so all in all it's pretty damn good! :-) 

Have a fab rest of the weekend! And hopefully will get to post a bit more often once the madness of the start of term calms down! xxx

9 comments:

  1. These are just to gorgeous, love them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards! I can't pick a favorite because all three are stunning. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey they are just beautiful....I absolutely love the old fashioned images and the shapabilities frame. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three beautiful cards - I too like the Old fashioned children's images.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant creations Sweetie x
    http://sylviaskards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovley cards, love the candy type colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three stunning cards, really lovely :-) Following too, hope you've had a lovely weekend :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous i just love the first one.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete