Followers

Saturday 29 September 2012

My newest toy... the Grand Calibur!!!

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a good weekend!!! Well, the postman arrived today and bought me my latest plaything, my Grand Calibur! I am most excited as it means I can use the bigger dies! That's not to say the Big shot is now redundant, it's still being put to good use for specific dies and embossing folders!
As you can see (thanks to all the mess around the machine!) I have been having a play.  I ordered some new sets of dies, the Christmas tree, dresses, butterflies and asian accents. I found these on various websites where the prices are much better than Create and Craft, Oyster Stamps and Crafty World.  They are really good sites, take a look!

Here's some of the cards that I have made today, just getting used to the machine! Hopefully the more I play, the better I will get! :-)







So as you can see, I have been a busy bee.  It has been so nice not to do any work today and just to have a day relaxing! Bliss! Have a good rest of the weekend one and all! Hugs and love!!!! :-) xxx

6 comments:

  1. Fab cards, love my GC can't craft without it, we'll most of the time, I use Oyster stamps a lot they are great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fabulous projects here
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards, and you have some fabulous dies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards i have on to got it for xmas last year my plates are all bent up now xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards and beautiful die cuts, love them
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete