Followers

Friday 24 August 2012

Crafter's Companion Best Friends Challenge

So, this is my card for the 'Best Friends' challenge from Crafter's Companion.  http://ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/challenge-27-best-friends.html I'm writing this as I actually watch Sara demo some other SWALK stamps, she mentioned if there is one stamp kit to collect this is the one, and I absolutely agree!!! there is something for everyone!! 
What  I love about this stamp is that I think it pretty much sums up a good old meet up and gossip with the ladies!!!! Who hasn't done this??!!!! It's a regular for me! Haha! (Try very Friday after work - much needed debrief of the week!!!) 

I coloured the image with promarkers, it's been a while since I did it so the collection has vastly expanded since then! Then I used papermania backing paper and a doily which I distress inked with pink to give it a bit more of a girly feel! The sentiments are also from this SWALK set and fir perfectly. This is one of the cards I will be selling tonight at my first card party so hopefully it will sell! I've had lots of interest in it so far so fingers crossed!!! :-) 

Anyway, I have already had a delivery today with more Crafters Companion goodies, and another parcel from Create and Craft. Know what I'm up to this weekend! Happy crafting! xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I love the doily and the adorable image...you colored it beautifully!! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!! I'm happy to be a new follower :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at crafters companion challenge and good luck
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete