Followers

Sunday 22 July 2012

Finally, a bit of crafty time!

Hooray!!!! Finally some crafting time, haven't done any in a week or so! That is purely down to the joys of teaching year 6 and doing after school performances to wave them off to secondary school, a very rewarding and emotional task, especially when you have crying parents thanking you for changing their child's lives! But that is why I do the job, when you see the superstars they are becoming!

So I got a batch of magnolia stamps and some new SWALK stamps ready to play with this weekend! I am obsessed with these paper packs from the Range (you can get them pretty much anywhere crafty though!) at the moment it's Bird song and Dreamcatcher. I love The colours so have tried to match my colours to the papers I have! Branched a little more into the boy cards tonight too, although ended up smack bang in over girly!!!! :-)
My fave combo of cocoa and chestnut for his hair, cardinal red, true blue for the top and denim for the dungarees! The balloons were made with a punch and some peel offs.

Now for the girly-ness!!!



As you can see, lots of pinks and purples, perhaps because I am so girly myself I find these sort of cards the most fun to do! Again, the paper packs are the ones mentioned earlier, and on the middle one I have used my fave epiphany embelishments! 
I am finding the baby pink a winner which has been used on both of the pink dresses, combined with some cocktail and antique pink! The dress in the bottom piccie is done in Amethyst and purple. 
So pretty pleased wit the evening's work! Aaaannnddddd I have booked my first card party and lots of friends and family are attending, so will hopefully make a few pennies whilst freeing up some much needed space in the office! :-) 

Happy Sunday night crafters! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment