Followers

Saturday 14 July 2012

The first blog!!!!

Woooo, yay, I have done it, I actually set up the blog!

I suppose I should start by explaining a little more about Dymo Cards. I have actually only been crafting since October/November time, my mother in law introduced me to it, and I have never looked back.  I have had a really hard year so it has helped in terms of keeping me busy when things were getting me down. I've had such good feedback since I began, family, friends (I know they're probably biased but my Nan is quite straight talking so I tend to believe what she says! lol!) and also loads of lovely people on Facebook's crafty community.

In my spare time (Haha!) I am actually a Primary School Teacher, my other passion in life, I wouldn't be doing anything else. The most rewarding job in the world despite the negativity that tends to surround it.

At the min, stamping is my biggest obession, and whoops, wouldn't you know it, I 'accidentally' bought the SWALK stamp kit on C&C this morning, so that gives me something to look forward to when the summer holidays come! :-)

Here is one of the cards I've done today, a lovely Spring bringer digi stamp from Sylvia Zet. I am loving her images! Then I have teamed that with some backing papers from the BirdSong paper pad, a papermania Lucy Cromwell Sentiment and some general embellishments to finish off.  Pro-markers have been used to colour the girl, next time I might lay more attention to which colours I used! ;-)
Hope you enjoy!!! Crafty hugs as they say! xxx


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world,I have only been on blog for a couple fo months and I love it. It certainly is nice when you get lovely comments and share hints and tips with crafting friends.
    Your card is gorgeous x
    I am now following, looking foward to more lovely cards.
    This is my blog if you fancy taking a peek.
    http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is lovely and well done on the blog - now you have started you will be hooked. Lovely cards and you are well ahead for Christmas. Well done and I will certainly be following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh thank you so much! I can sense what I will be doing a lot over the summer holidays! :-) I saw as well you are from the West Mids, I have left now, but originally from Sutton Coldfield! x

    ReplyDelete