Followers

Saturday 14 July 2012

So another card made with one of Sylvia Zet's images.

This time I took note on what colours I used!!! First off, the backing papers are from the Dreamcatcher pad and the Wild Rose Studio Butterfly Garden pad (free with quick cards a couple of issues ago).
Scalloped edged cards appear to be my obsession at the minute, I love them and they are a fab price from the Range!

So to our cute little lady, coloured, as always, with promarkers!

Hair - cinnamon and chestnut
Skin - Almond and Blush
Dress - Amethyst, Purple and Gold
Shoes and socks - purple, gold and denim blue
Basket and flowers - terracotta, pink carnation, cerise, denim blue
Bird - Denim blue, gold

I've built up quite a collection of promarkers now (well my partner has for his drawing and colouring!) so finding it a bit easier to sort out blending and depth of colour. In fact just ordered the spring limited edition of promarkers from C&C for £5.39, bargain!!!! Just got to hope for quick delivery from them, although chance would be a fine thing!!!!

What a way to spend a Saturday, in front of the TV, crafting, watching Monk! Haha, love those detective shows, takes me back to my uni days!!!!

Happy Saturday crafting! :-) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment