Followers

Saturday 14 July 2012

Too soon for Christmas?

So we are supposedly in the middle of the glorious British Summer, is it too soon to start making Christmas cards?! I have to confess, I have started, the Mulberry Wood CD rom and SWALK Christmas stamps have made sure of it! Anyway, no one minds when people start buying stocking fillers and other pressies to prepare for the big time!!!


Here are some of my design so far, next festive purchase needs to be the snowman CD rom, I am indeed a little crafter's companion! :-)









That's a bit of festive food for thought! 

2 comments:

  1. Never too early to start for Christmas....especially when you make such lovely cards! They are all adorable. I was going to follow your blog, but there doesn't seem to be a follow gadget / button. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks so much Denise! I have double checked and should have added one now, am still trying to get my head around all this blogging! lol! I have been adding people to my follow list by copying their URL and pasting it in my reading list. Not sure if that is the thing to do or not! xxx

    ReplyDelete