Followers

Saturday 28 July 2012

My Big Shot delivery!!!!!

Argh, could I be any more excited???!!!! I got a nice parcel today and guess what?! My Big Shot machine and starter kit has arrived!!! I am officially like a child let lose in a toy shop! So far I have watched the video tutorial and played about with all the goodies! I got some beautiful sizzlits, they look lovely with the crafters companion bright cards.

Felt a little cheated by the framelits, you need a separate adapter shim?! I think not, where there is a will there is a way and I have found that 9 sheets of 100 gsm paper does the trick! ;-p I'm not spending another £7, that is just cheating!!!! And quite pleased with the results! The flowers turned out pretty well!

Also got a delivery of lots of tape pens, tape and a Humphrey Christmas stamp from Crafters companion, I fear I may be addicted to buying craft stuff. I think I am in need of help!!!! Damn internet shopping!!!!

Really pleased with the embossing folders I got, the hearts one will be perfect for wedding cards! Got a wedding on Friday and I haven't yet made the card so I am thinking may  trial the big shot for that! :-) Yay!!!!

So looks like I know what I'm spending the next week doing! :-) Will post some of my cards that I make using the Big Shot in a few days! Hopefulyl with good results! Have a fab weekend everyone! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment