Followers

Thursday 26 July 2012

hunkydory crafting day!!!!

Hello everyone! Wow another scorcher of a day! So what did I do? Yep that's right, the natural thing with my Summer holiday, I made Christmas cards!!!! lol!!!!
I decided to put the free Hunkydory kit with issue 7 of the magazine to good use, see what  I could get out of my owls! I'm quite pleased actually, I would say I have used about 2/3 of the kit, and I got the magazine for £3.99 as well! Got to love a bargain!!!!

 The backing papers were all free with the kit, and here I've added a touch of green ribbon and bow and put gold stickles on the stars for an extra bit of bling!!!!

 Again I've unleashed the diamond stickles here. It's once of my must have craft items, you know if you were to pick 10 key items in a craft box, that would definitely be there! I think I actually prefer the scenic cards compared to the owls, you can't beat a bit of lovely tradition at Christmas!


This is again all elements from the kit, apart from the ribbon and gems, so you really don't have to be an advanced crafter to put the kit to good use!


Ahhhh another traditional snowy scene! I know I sound older than my 28 years but  I do love the old school Christmas stuff! You know, It's a wonderful life, Miracle on 34th Street!!! Haha fancy talking about all that when it is boiling hot outside (still pretty damn warm at 21:25!!!) and I have my balcony doors wide open!!! Actually scary thought, 5 months today it'll be boxing day! ;-p 


And then this was the final one.  Actually it was the first one I made but there you go! 

So after all that festive talk I can't help feeling I should bring us back into the Summer, so I made a gorgeous butterfly card today using the hunkydory amethyst butterfly kit. Hope you like! 


That's better, Summer 2012, here we are again!!! 
Well enjoy the olympic opening stuff over the next few days! And for once lets be proud! I will be cheering GB and Ireland on, flag in each hand! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment